Hey folks,

One of the features I'm looking forward to using with my S6 (when I get it soon) is Samsung's SideSync software.

It basically lets you control your phone from your tablet (or PC, I believe), and with certain devices, it even allows you to answer your calls on other devices (apparently works with Tab S series, which I have).

Here is a great demo I found on YouTube:

Does anyone use this? Any pros or cons from your experience?
    05-01-2015 02:12 PM
    Hey folks,

One of the features I'm looking forward to using with my S6 (when I get it soon) is Samsung's SideSync software.

It basically lets you control your phone from your tablet (or PC, I believe), and with certain devices, it even allows you to answer your calls on other devices (apparently works with Tab S series, which I have).

Here is a great demo I found on YouTube:

Does anyone use this? Any pros or cons from your experience?
    Hoping to start using it once I get my next Galaxy tab for my birthday.
    05-01-2015 02:21 PM
    It's a cool idea. It was unstable and slow on my S3 but has been working really nicely on my S6. I have a 12" Galaxy Note Pro. I can sit on the couch with the tablet, watching TV and surfing and then do things like WhatsApp on the phone without having to pick it up or even have it near me.
    05-01-2015 02:33 PM
    It's a cool idea. It was unstable and slow on my S3 but has been working really nicely on my S6. I have a 12" Galaxy Note Pro. I can sit on the couch with the tablet, watching TV and surfing and then do things like WhatsApp on the phone without having to pick it up or even have it near me.
    It won't even let me install it from the Play store on my S3, says it isn't compatible. I'm guessing that's why it's not listed as compatible, haha.

Yeah, my tablet currently has all of the capabilities of my phone EXCEPT answering/making phone calls, so that will take care of that! (I use "mysms" to sync all of my texts, and that means both SMS and MMS messages to my tablet and PC).

Once the novelty of owning an S6 wears down, I'll be able to plug my phone in at home and just keep my tablet with me around the house (rather than taking both devices around the house currently).
    05-01-2015 02:45 PM