Hi everyone! I have the S6 on AT&T. I have 2 little weird things going on. The first is that I find that every now and then my texts come back after I delete them. Any idea on what could be causing this? And my second is that I have Nova Launcher and the Teslaunread apps. I've set it up where the unread count should also show up on missed voice mails but it doesn't. What am I missing? Thanks in advance
    05-01-2015 03:58 PM
    Hi everyone! I have the S6 on AT&T. I have 2 little weird things going on. The first is that I find that every now and then my texts come back after I delete them. Any idea on what could be causing this? And my second is that I have Nova Launcher and the Teslaunread apps. I've set it up where the unread count should also show up on missed voice mails but it doesn't. What am I missing? Thanks in advance
    Have you tried it without Nova Launcher?
    05-01-2015 04:37 PM
    Yea and still nothing
    05-01-2015 06:33 PM
    Yea and still nothing
    Try uninstalling the app. Reinstall it. Not an expert but you can try and eliminate possibilities.
    05-01-2015 06:39 PM
    Hi everyone! I have the S6 on AT&T. I have 2 little weird things going on. The first is that I find that every now and then my texts come back after I delete them. Any idea on what could be causing this? And my second is that I have Nova Launcher and the Teslaunread apps. I've set it up where the unread count should also show up on missed voice mails but it do people esn't. What am I missing? Thanks in advance
    Post on the nova launcher forum on google + and you will get much better results. People that don't know anything about nova are really quick to blame it but in reality it's just another launcher so its not causing you any issues. as of matter fact Nova runs smoother than TouchWiz.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-01-2015 06:42 PM
    Post on the nova launcher forum on google + and you will get much better results. People that don't know anything about nova are really quick to blame it but in reality it's just another launcher so its not causing you any issues. as of matter fact Nova runs smoother than TouchWiz.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Well I wasn't blaming Nova. I love it and have used it for a while. And I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. All the other unread counts work on Gmail, messages, etc except my voice mail and it worked on my S5. So I thought it was me. But thanks, I didn't know about posting on Google+
    05-01-2015 06:55 PM
    Anything on my texts reappearing after I delete them? They don't come back right away. They come back after a few days and sometimes its the whole conversation and other times its bits and pieces.
    05-01-2015 06:56 PM
    Anything on my texts reappearing after I delete them? They don't come back right away. They come back after a few days and sometimes its the whole conversation and other times its bits and pieces.
    Also contact app tech support.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    05-01-2015 07:11 PM