Zagg Tempered Glass and Official Samsung Galaxy s6 protective case: Do they work together?

Bretski169

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I really like the official Samsung Protective case for the S6. But I like to use a tempered glass screen protector as well and the case seems to wrap around the corners possibly where the protector would be. Has anyone successfully used both at the same time?

If this can't be done. Does anyone have a suggestion for an ultra slim case with good grip that has a raised edge around the GS6's camera?

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Almost any TPU case will be like that. I'd personally go for the Otterbox Defender, even though it's more expensive - it, and the phone in it, are practically indestructible.. (The only advantage of a tempered glass screen protector is a bit more scratch resistance [carbide will still scratch it, and that's the main thing to worry about with phone screens] and it won't fracture if it breaks, it'll crumble. It won't protect the screen glass if it breaks, though.)

Bretski169

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. It made me realize that I wasn't as clear as I should have been so I made an edit to my question. And I like otterbox cases but they aren't needed in my situation and they are rather big.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad