05-02-2015 11:55 AM
46 12
tools
    05-01-2015 10:03 PM
    LOL you got to be kidding me
    They will find anything to hate one
    He must have had a lot of time to waste measuring the alignments on the phone...so sad
    05-01-2015 10:17 PM
    There's no one more obnoxious in this business than Rene Ritchie.

Posted via Galaxy S6 edge
    05-01-2015 10:19 PM

This ^^^^

It's like he wants to fight instead of embrace choice, and then blame that on android too.

Posted via the Android Central App
    neiljay6, Gray Area and BioFanatic like this.
    05-01-2015 10:22 PM
    LOL you got to be kidding me
    They will find anything to hate one
    He must have had a lot of time to waste measuring the alignments on the phone...so sad
    Yeah, seems like they should worry more about their crappy screen resolution, lack of functioning NFC and crappy camera, etc., not taking a micrometer to the elements of the phone.
    BioFanatic likes this.
    05-01-2015 10:24 PM
    One thing I can never unsee is his horrible ragged cuticles and lack of a good manicure. In the spirit of "painting the back of the fence," if you are going to take pictures of what you perceive as a fault, make sure that the hand that holds the phone in question is groomed properly.
    05-01-2015 10:27 PM

I'm guessing he has a track record for these type of things?
    05-01-2015 10:52 PM
    Do iPhone lovers not realize that Samsung makes about 50 percent of the parts in iPhone? Next iteration even more, because they will be using Samsung's processors again. Very misinformed followers.

05-01-2015 11:17 PM
    As an old iPhone user who respects and still likes Apple products, I find that Rene is one of the biggest Apple fanboys and douchebags. I understand iMore is all about Apple but he takes it to other levels. I stopped visiting that site a while back, even when I had my iPhone 6. Rene has a lot to learn from Phil...
    Apple is great, but it is far from perfect. However, Apple's imperfection is non existent in Rene's world so I did myself a favor and just ditched the site. One of the best decisions I've made recently...getting the edge was the best ☺☺😂😂
    05-01-2015 11:23 PM
    Samsung makes the parts for iPhone.
    http://www.allvoices.com/article/100003376
    Share this with him and tell him to be quiet.

Gray Area likes this.
    05-01-2015 11:27 PM
    Yes. He's so obnoxious. I love all technology, but he almost makes me want to hate Apple lol.
    05-01-2015 11:29 PM
    He loves to hate on Samsung for some reason. It's nauseating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    05-01-2015 11:37 PM
    That's an understatement.

05-02-2015 06:22 AM
    OMG!!! The lines aren't in perfect alignment! The world is about to end! Unless you buy an iPhone. Then all will be good...

If Rene Ritchie was so "concerned" about "attention to detail"...on a phone...then why aren't his cuticles on his fingers flabergastingly perfect??
    05-02-2015 06:26 AM
    Enough said.

http://store.storeimages.cdn-apple.c...=1400751932591

05-02-2015 08:20 AM
    Rene Ritchie is actually part of the reason I hate Apple. To me, he represents the definition of an Apple Fanboy. He is so petty that I actually feel embarrassed for him... I'm so happy that my life doesn't revolve around defending some super rich company as if they care. It's quite sad that he takes Apple criticism and competition so personally, to be honest. At the end of the day, we're talking about cell phones,talk about a first world problem. Dude seems like he needs help.
    05-02-2015 08:39 AM
    Alignment of ports...seriously? Wow that's a whole new level.

BioFanatic likes this.
    05-02-2015 08:47 AM
    As an old iPhone user who respects and still likes Apple products, I find that Rene is one of the biggest Apple fanboys and douchebags. I understand iMore is all about Apple but he takes it to other levels. I stopped visiting that site a while back, even when I had my iPhone 6. Rene has a lot to learn from Phil...
    Apple is great, but it is far from perfect. However, Apple's imperfection is non existent in Rene's world so I did myself a favor and just ditched the site. One of the best decisions I've made recently...getting the edge was the best ☺☺
    I agree. I rarely visit imore anymore the attitude there is quite unbecoming of Mobile Nations. I honestly thought it would be an open environment like it is here in Android central but nope. It's very much a closed off mentality with little tolerance for anything not Apple praising.

They also have a denial complex going around that goes up to staff/management as well. This includes telling off new members because of the slightest mention of a negative comment.
    05-02-2015 08:57 AM
    Dude needs a life.
    Inders99 and BioFanatic like this.
    05-02-2015 09:12 AM

agreed ... I personally find it funny. the fact that it's 2015 and there are actually people that still blindly criticize smartphones companies illustrates how ignorant some people can be. they all use each others parts, ideas, employees, etc.

I buy whatever product works best for me, doesn't matter the brand.

05-02-2015 09:46 AM
    Yeah, seems like they should worry more about their crappy screen resolution, lack of functioning NFC and crappy camera, etc., not taking a micrometer to the elements of the phone.
    I agree with the display resolution, think they should add a few mm and squeeze in a large battery to help power it.

I think the camera is actually pretty nice. S6 has forced them to make an upgrade, perhaps a more significant one than they might've originally intended on the 6s. but I've always noticed most the photos I've seen from iPhones actually come out pretty nice.

05-02-2015 09:53 AM
    It's weird, I know my S6 has a much better screen than my wife's iPhone 6, but for some reason I really feel like I can't tell much of a difference looking at them side by side.

05-02-2015 09:57 AM
    I must go to the iChurch and listen to imore of these iSermons.

iWill become a better iPerson i'M sure.
    anon(5630457) and BioFanatic like this.
    05-02-2015 10:01 AM
    It's weird, I know my S6 has a much better screen than my wife's iPhone 6, but for some reason I really feel like I can't tell much of a difference looking at them side by side.

I can.

05-02-2015 10:02 AM
    Rene Ritchie is actually part of the reason I hate Apple.
    Jony Ivy makes milk curdle.
    BioFanatic likes this.
    05-02-2015 10:03 AM
46 12