Lockscreen

Eric Kwan

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone, new here!

Just wanted to ask about customizing the lock screen. I want to change the clock on the lock screen, also I want to have an option for both pattern unlocking and fingerprint. Can it be done on the stock lock screen?

I tried some lock screen apps but they didn't have the fingerprint option, also I like the live weather wallpaper.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, new here!

Just wanted to ask about customizing the lock screen. I want to change the clock on the lock screen, also I want to have an option for both pattern unlocking and fingerprint. Can it be done on the stock lock screen?

I tried some lock screen apps but they didn't have the fingerprint option, also I like the live weather wallpaper.

Settings/Personal/lockscreen & security. This will help on security option. Unfortunately not a lot of customization options.

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone, new here!

On the stock lock screen, If you choose fingerprint, you can set up a backup password, but you can't set up pattern unlocking at the same time. You either have to select pattern unlocking and always use that, or choose fingerprint and use your finger or type in the backup password.

But as far as I know, there is no way where you can unlock it either way on the lockscreen. Without going into Settings/Personal/lockscreen & security and changing it there.

Eric Kwan

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Its too bad the only backup is a password when the fingerprint scanner is on.

Btw I found that changing the theme will change the lockscreen time font and layout. Unfortunately I cant find a decent theme. The lockscreen themes I found in the play store don't have the fingerprint scanning option. Bummer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie