Camera settings keeps crashing

Ashley Pliska

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I just got my new galaxy s6 today and so far everything is good but I can't however access camera settings when I go into camera and click settings it crashes and just goes back to where I would take a picture I've already tried restarting the phone and even clearing cache and my phone is up to date.

Please help me! is there a way to fix it
or
is this a known problem and we have to wait for the new update

Thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21007

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
If it's the latter, you may also want to call carrier tech support as they may be able to remote in or at the vey least, document the issue and possibly endorse an exchange. It always good to try and eliminate the issue yourself first, ask questions on a site possibly, then call carrier support as their is no sense in waiting for assistance when they might be able to assist in a more timely manner.

Ashley Pliska

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for everything it started working this morning and literally on a completely different motive I turned off sync for Chrome and I thought randomly I'm gonna check my camera settings and mind blown it started working that makes me really happy how I changed one thing I wanted and it solved another problem in my phone!
kind of weird though
lol :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci