Hello, Just got the Galaxy S6 Edge on order. Is otterbox planning on coming out with a Defender series case for the Edge model anytime soon? I've had otterbox's on every Galaxy so far and love them. I want to continue with them but I cant find anything about one or one coming out really?

Is there any cases that cover the whole phone for the S6 Edge like the otterbox on the market? I really want a case with the belt clip like the otterbox and I don't have room in my pockets for a big phone and have to carry my work phone also. If not what is everyone doing? A regular case that clips on then a plastic apply on screen protector?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    05-03-2015 08:49 PM
    Hello, Just got the Galaxy S6 Edge on order. Is otterbox planning on coming out with a Defender series case for the Edge model anytime soon? I've had otterbox's on every Galaxy so far and love them. I want to continue with them but I cant find anything about one or one coming out really?

Is there any cases that cover the whole phone for the S6 Edge like the otterbox on the market? I really want a case with the belt clip like the otterbox and I don't have room in my pockets for a big phone and have to carry my work phone also. If not what is everyone doing? A regular case that clips on then a plastic apply on screen protector?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    I haven't seen an Otterbox Defender yet for the GS6E but Ballistic makes an Explorer case that might be what you are looking for.
    05-03-2015 09:11 PM