05-14-2015 03:13 PM
103 12345
tools
    Some T-Mobile customers are already getting 5.1 ota, idk if it's just for testing but it's coming and Sammy is also pushing some micro updates ota to help on memory management.

Posted on my Galaxy S6 edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App
    The micro update thing was mentioned but hasn't happened yet.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-05-2015 07:43 PM
    When did Samsung last push out an OTA update?
    They havn't yet but I read some articles that they have some in the works for the s6 to address lollipop memory leak issues

05-05-2015 07:56 PM
    They havn't yet but I read some articles that they have some in the works for the s6 to address lollipop memory leak issues

Posted on my Galaxy S6 edge(S is for Super) via the Android Central App
    Cool. Hurry up and wait.
    05-05-2015 07:58 PM
    Cool. Hurry up and wait.
    Lol

05-05-2015 08:36 PM
    Ordered my Att S6 this morning online and getting it tomorrow!? Living close to Fort Worth had it's benefits! On top of being a Texan that is...
    05-05-2015 09:10 PM
    Ordered my Att S6 this morning online and getting it tomorrow!? Living close to Fort Worth had it's benefits! On top of being a Texan that is...
    Hope you enjoy it as much I did. What carrier? Don't forget that some Tennesseans help make Texas what it is today.
    05-05-2015 09:22 PM
    Hope you enjoy it as much I did. What carrier? Don't forget that some Tennesseans help make Texas what it is today.
    AT&T 64 GB! I hear you! Tennessee and Texas are sister states joined in history!
    05-05-2015 11:17 PM
    I have the S6 Edge and iPhone 6.
    My idea was to have both that way I could just throw the sim in the OS I wanted to use that day.
    The iPhone is collecting a lot of dust to be honest. The S6 Edge is just awesome. Smooth, fast, camera is just amazing.
    I couldn't wait until 5.1 to have this phone. Pre ordered it and got it April 9th.
    I threw my sim in the iPhone and that lasted about 1 day before missing the S6.
    Battery life for me is great. I don't own a 2nd charger, or a car charger. I top it off while in the shower in the morning, have Plenty of battery life every single day.
    I love that when I do need to charge it I can go from 30% to 98% in 20 minutes.
    My opinion of the S6 edge: seriously the best phone I have ever used. My fav phone of all time.
    aggie and Gray Area like this.
    05-06-2015 05:21 AM
    My idea was to have both that way I could just throw the sim in the OS I wanted to use that day.
    The iPhone is collecting a lot of dust to be honest. The S6 Edge is just awesome. Smooth, fast, camera is just amazing.
    I couldn't wait until 5.1 to have this phone. Pre ordered it and got it April 9th.
    Battery life for me is great. I don't own a 2nd charger, or a car charger. I top it off while in the shower in the morning, have Plenty of battery life every single day.
    My opinion of the S6 edge: seriously the best phone I have ever used. My fav phone of all time.
    You must make a lot of moulah.
    05-06-2015 06:13 AM
    Same here with the edge and the iPhone 6.

05-06-2015 06:48 AM
    I have an iPhone 6 plus and hope to get the edge. Yes, I think I've decided on the Edge in 64gb. Now to decide the color. So many choices.
    mayconvert likes this.
    05-06-2015 09:39 AM
    I have an iPhone 6 plus and hope to get the edge. Yes, I think I've decided on the Edge in 64gb. Now to decide the color. So many choices.
    Black sapphire or platinum gold.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    05-06-2015 09:46 AM
    AT&T 64 GB! I hear you! Tennessee and Texas are sister states joined in history!
    Did you go with the regular or the edge?
    05-06-2015 09:57 AM
    I can honestly say I haven't used a phone before that checks all the boxes like the S6 Edge does. The display is not only gorgeous, but the feel of swiping around in apps, especially Google apps with slide out menus, is unmatched. The camera is just as easy to use as the iPhone, but better in quality. The design is not only unique, but it's eye-catching. Such a premium device.

Performance and battery life are on par or better than other phones with similar sizes. It's important to understand that distinction because larger phones can fit larger batteries. It's on a very short list for the best phone I've ever used. It may even be at the top.

Posted via Galaxy S6 edge
    Gray Area and aggie like this.
    05-06-2015 10:17 AM
    My Anti-Samsung friends and family all give props to my S6, from design to performance they all agree its a big positive change for the Galaxy S series and i completely agree as the day before S6 was announced I was also Anti-Samsung. S6 is such a joy to use no major complaints.
    mayconvert, Gray Area and drone3 like this.
    05-06-2015 10:39 AM
    Assuming you are going to get a case, I would work backwards and pick the case and colour you like then decide which colour phone look best

Eg the white looks good in most cases as does the black but other colours start to clash with some case colour options
    05-06-2015 02:18 PM
    Did you go with the regular or the edge?
    Regular. I do not see the point of the edge, so call me old school! Signed another 2 year deal with AT&T and got the 64GB for 340 plus tax. Confounded upgrade fee. I bought it online because the in store sales people where pushing the payment plans so hard they got themselves confused. lol!
    05-06-2015 02:36 PM
    Regular. I do not see the point of the edge, so call me old school! Signed another 2 year deal with AT&T and got the 64GB for 340 plus tax. Confounded upgrade fee. I bought it online because the in store sales people where pushing the payment plans so hard they got themselves confused. lol!
    Usually order through AT&T customer service on the phone. Ordered through Best Buy for the free wireless charging pad.

planoman likes this.
    05-06-2015 02:43 PM
    Nice. Yeah, my wife has the edge and it definitely looks cool. And has the novelty effect going for it. But I can't justify the uptick in price for myself. She got it because you gotta keep the Mrs. happy. I'm looking at getting a 64gb regular from Amazon. Longer return period with no restocking fee. I'm also buying full price, so I have to take that into effect. But I'm also using the Nexus 6 and I really like it, but it's huge. So I haven't fully made the decision to go back to the S6. I had some lag and battery issues when I had it. But man, that's one beautiful phone! And such an awesome camera!
    planoman likes this.
    05-06-2015 02:56 PM
    Usually order through AT&T customer service on the phone. Ordered through Best Buy for the free wireless charging pad.

Nice! I have a LG Charging mat that I got when I had the Nexus 4. I have it somewhere. Still like quick charging too much! Using my Moto Turbo charger on the S6 and it does quick charge! Will check out the battery life tomorrow.
    05-06-2015 10:38 PM
    Nice! I have a LG Charging mat that I got when I had the Nexus 4. I have it somewhere. Still like quick charging too much! Using my Moto Turbo charger on the S6 and it does quick charge! Will check out the battery life tomorrow.
    Rapid charger comes in the box. The OEM pad isn't bad but I use it in my office and the rapid charger overnight. Read up on the battery saving tips in the forum.
    05-07-2015 05:53 AM
    Went to T-Mobile today and tried to buy the 64gb Sapphire Edge but none in stock.
    05-07-2015 12:15 PM
    Rapid charger comes in the box. The OEM pad isn't bad but I use it in my office and the rapid charger overnight. Read up on the battery saving tips in the forum.
    Yes, I will not use anything in the box till I know I am keeping it.
    05-07-2015 11:01 PM
    Yes, I will not use anything in the box till I know I am keeping it.
    O.........k...........sorry.
    planoman likes this.
    05-08-2015 06:07 AM
    I look at it like this. For myself the camera is #1. Right behind that is that the S6 is a small phone that fits good in the hand. The battery isn't bad but its not great, yes people here will tell you other wise but the S6 battery is pretty much on par with the iPhone 6 and that's not bad. Also there is nothing on the horizon that's going to compete with the S6 at least until the fall so why not?....those are my reasons. Get rid of TW and install Nova or Action and you have a great phone that will probably be the best option for 4-6 months. Trashing TW is a big part of it.
    The G4 will compete easily with the S6 when it arrives.

05-08-2015 07:09 AM
103 12345