I miss the S6

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I have an iPhone 6 and for me anyway my S6 does about the same. Could go either way but its that close for me. I was really wanting the M9 until......well you know. Boy they (HTC) were positioned to take it all from Sammy but they failed miserably. I never thought that I would get another Sammy but they seem to have nailed it with the S6. Although if I couldn't install Nova on the S6 I wouldn't own it.

I was poised to to get the M9 also as my bro had an M8 and it's pretty sick. HTC failed and Samsung took my money and I'm very happy.

I used Nova for a bit on the S6 and while it's great as always I just don't really need it. The new TV isn't bad at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I've decided to buy it again when 5.1 comes out. Anyone have any info on the release date of 5.1 for the S6 or S6 Edge?

I'm debating which model to get still.

tl24s

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm holding out too.

You guys can count me in on that as well, holding out till 5.1.1 is out for the S6.

I had the S6 for about a week and the lag and battery drain was a nightmare coming from my 6+.

Best damn display and camera on the market though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I did exactly what you did, I returned my black S6 edge after a week. I switched from an S5 to IPhone 6 plus last October. For me the apps and the battery life of my IPhone 6 plus kept calling me. So I returned my edge only to get another one 3 weeks later. I love the phone but I don't understand why I phone will lose 6 to 10 over night in standby while my iPhone 6 plus will stay at 100%. So I once again returned the second one, I'll wait for 5.1.1 and decide again. The phone is one of a kind..

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Haha - I'm in the same boat. Returned both the edge and regular S6. Now I'm looking at grabbing one again, but I can't decide!

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Haha - I'm in the same boat. Returned both the edge and regular S6. Now I'm looking at grabbing one again, but I can't decide!

Exchanged my proper for an edge yesterday and am loving the edge. The proper is also awesome but the edge is just sooo nice. A little narrower and lighter feeling. Couldnt be happier. Here are some battery screen shots from my first full charge. Oh and of course it has the Sony rear camera:)

Attachments

• 298.jpg
    298.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 299.jpg
    299.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 133

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I've decided to buy it again when 5.1 comes out. Anyone have any info on the release date of 5.1 for the S6 or S6 Edge?

I'm debating which model to get still.

Probably later this summer. Already out on some Nexus devices.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Exchanged my proper for an edge yesterday and am loving the edge. The proper is also awesome but the edge is just sooo nice. A little narrower and lighter feeling. Couldnt be happier. Here are some battery screen shots from my first full charge. Oh and of course it has the Sony rear camera:)

I think I'm going to have to go for it. Man, this is just too nice of a phone to pass this up. Now what size to get...

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
64 gb for me. I'm just not sure if I want edge or not!

Hope this helps.

1) How does it feel in the hand?
2) Is functionally worth the extra $$$?
3) Based upon the first two factors, can you see yourself being happy with the choice a year or so from now?

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1