if you can change one thing about the S6 ...

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
maybe on yours but not on mine.

I see it on mine, and I have 7.3 for Google Play services, so you might not have the latest Google Play Services update yet.

As a side note the last Google Play Services update turned all the Google Sync options back on. Wondered why my battery started randomly drop fast for a few hours on some days; I'm betting that was the reason.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I see it on mine, and I have 7.3 for Google Play services, so you might not have the latest Google Play Services update yet.

As a side note the last Google Play Services update turned all the Google Sync options back on. Wondered why my battery started randomly drop fast for a few hours on some days; I'm betting that was the reason.

Yeah same here. That's how I found the new sync Google fit data.

Posted via the Android Central App

Charles Collins

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
One change - I would have made the phone thicker, so that Samsung could have chosen a larger battery; additionally there would not have been any need for the camera "hump". Thicker also results in a phone that is easier to grip. I despise this push for thinness, it offers no real world benefit to consumers.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
One change - I would have made the phone thicker, so that Samsung could have chosen a larger battery; additionally there would not have been any need for the camera "hump". Thicker also results in a phone that is easier to grip. I despise this push for thinness, it offers no real world benefit to consumers.

It sure does have benefits being thinner! It Can fit in skinny jeans a whole lot better as to steal iPhone users!

Sarcasm at its finest! :)

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
It sure does have benefits being thinner! It Can fit in skinny jeans a whole lot better as to steal iPhone users!

Sarcasm at its finest! :)

I don't know what I despise more, skinny jeans or the saggy, show your underwear look, especially the fubu/rockawear kind with all the designs on the pockets .... nauseating

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what I despise more, skinny jeans or the saggy, show your underwear look, especially the fubu/rockawear kind with all the designs on the pockets .... nauseating

Skinny jeans around the right curves....wait, am way off topic. ;)

Back to topic & add the IP67 back. But thinking am going to have to wait for a possible S6 Active to see the light of day.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Was meant to be a joke in reference to a lot of reviewers saying it looks like an iPhone front one side. Figured apple logo would just make it official lol.

Yeah I understood what you meant I think the mod pulled the trigger a little bit too fast that time

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
I merely wish that Samsung had been more aggressive at fixing the numerous bugs inherent to 5.x if that's possible for them

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I would, but how long the carriers will take to get it in my hands remains to be seen. If it's like late summer -early fall, I won't be a happy camper

I don't think it will be that long but I could be wrong. Nexus devices are getting it now.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nothing. it's perfect. :p
Carriers having all 4 colors available for pre order?
Guess they went with the colors in highest demand oar at least those research told them. Demand must be pretty high for black sapphire, white pearl and platinum gold.