i have the S6 and was setting up Message+ as my default SMS/MMS app, when I attempted to change the notification tone. The dialogue box popped up and asked me if I wanted to use Zedge or Media Storage. Since I only have one tone in Zedge right now, I chose Media Storage. This is where it went wrong...instead of hitting "Just Once" as the option, I hit "Always". Now, every time I want to change the notification tone, I can only pick from the default Media Storage options. I want the bring back the option to be able to chose from either Zedge or Media Storage, so how do I do that? I have diabled the app....I have cleared the defaults...I even uninstalled the Message+ updates....but I am still not able to pick Zedge as an option for picking a tone.

HELP!!!!!
    05-05-2015 10:42 PM
    i have the S6 and was setting up Message+ as my default SMS/MMS app, when I attempted to change the notification tone. The dialogue box popped up and asked me if I wanted to use Zedge or Media Storage. Since I only have one tone in Zedge right now, I chose Media Storage. This is where it went wrong...instead of hitting "Just Once" as the option, I hit "Always". Now, every time I want to change the notification tone, I can only pick from the default Media Storage options. I want the bring back the option to be able to chose from either Zedge or Media Storage, so how do I do that? I have diabled the app....I have cleared the defaults...I even uninstalled the Message+ updates....but I am still not able to pick Zedge as an option for picking a tone.

HELP!!!!!
    Have you tried uninstalling the app itself, then re-downloading?
    05-05-2015 11:23 PM
    Yes, that was one of the first things I tried. However, you can't really uninstall the app, you can uninstall the updates and disable the app. But I was not able to find any way to completely uninstall the app.

Suggestions?
    05-05-2015 11:55 PM
    Yes, that was one of the first things I tried. However, you can't really uninstall the app, you can uninstall the updates and disable the app. But I was not able to find any way to completely uninstall the app.

Suggestions?
    I would try force stopping the app, clearing the app cache, and rebooting. Did you reboot after clearing defaults? I'm not familiar with Verizon's Message+ or the S6, so I'm just suggesting things I would try on my phone. Not sure how much help I'll be.
    05-06-2015 12:51 AM