Bluetooth

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
What Bluetooth earpiece are you guys using with your new S6?

I was using an old Motorola (H680) one that I could easily drop into a charging box to charge, it was by far my favorite, unfortunately it just died and I'm looking for a replacement.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I use the Motorola 720 (on the ear). I used to use a Jabra BT250 (in the ear). They're both good. (Jabra now has new models - I think the 210 is gone, but they're about the same as far as how good they are.) Motorola may also no longer make the 720, but the type (I had an 850 before that - same type) is something I like.

It's really a personal choice of what feels good. The range is still going to be about the same for any of the decent ones - about 30 feet clear line of sight until you've totally lost the signal, but if the phone is in your right front pants pocket and the earpiece is in your left ear, your body is absorbing too much signal for it to work well. (That's how far Class 3 Bluetooth devices work - it's not something cheaper manufacturers limit.)

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the legend and the edge by plantronics. The edge probably sounds a little better, but I've never found a bt headset that sounds even remotely like a wired headset :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx