I haven't seen many posts in this forum, but the Verizon and Sprint forums have quite a few. I'm on AT&T and have had at least one dropped call a day. It seems a temporary workaround is to uncheck "enhanced HD LTE services" in mobile networks until Samsung provides an update. Naturally, Samsung and the carriers are blaming each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    05-07-2015 05:19 PM
    I haven't seen many posts in this forum, but the Verizon and Sprint forums have quite a few. I'm on AT&T and have had at least one dropped call a day. It seems a temporary workaround is to uncheck "enhanced HD LTE services" in mobile networks until Samsung provides an update. Naturally, Samsung and the carriers are blaming each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    It sounds like you are having a run of bad luck. I am on AT&T and haven't had any issues although I ordered mine through Best Buy. I would call customer care and ask to speak to a manager. Forget first line support. Work it until you get a device that you are happy with.
    05-07-2015 07:50 PM
    It is a network issue. The problem is HD voice can be really buggy and devices are having trouble with the conversion to the newer technology. Leaving the LTE mode off is the best fix unless you have provisioning on the account for the HD voice. Still disabling it should fix it anyway.
    05-07-2015 08:33 PM