05-14-2015 06:39 PM
140 ... 456
tools
    Had a g3, was ok nothing great.
    05-13-2015 04:21 PM
    S6 has better chip and better screen, nothing really makes anyone want a G4 when compared to s6 unless you care for the removable battery and sd card
    I agree about the screen. The S6 screen looks more vibrant and the whites were brighter in the reviews I've seen so far. The G4 screen is better than the G3 but side by side with the S6 it's appears inferior especially in sunlight.
    05-13-2015 04:23 PM
    Temporary Thread Closure for Moderator Review.
    Almeuit and jcp007 like this.
    05-13-2015 04:36 PM
    Thread Cleaned and reopened.

Please keep the discussion civil and on topic. There is no need for condescending replies.

For further reading: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

This will be the only warning. Thread subscribed.
    Almeuit and jcp007 like this.
    05-13-2015 05:19 PM
    I actually like the G4. I won't be switching mainly on the fact that I just got the S6 and have done a lot of phone hopping lately haha.

I will admit there are a few things I like about the G4. Also the camera shots I have seen from the guys (Phil and them) on G+ all look really good. I honestly think no one will be really going down the "wrong" path if they grab a G4 .. or a S6.
    05-13-2015 05:22 PM
    If I had an S6 I don't think I'd feel the need to switch. It's obviously a device of the highest quality. But I have NOT got an S6, so G4 here I come.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    05-13-2015 05:28 PM
    I'll probably be getting it. Mainly because I tend to get bored with phones quickly and have an unhealthy addiction to getting the "latest and greatest". The S6 is a great device and the G4 looks to be another solid option.
    05-13-2015 06:46 PM
    I'll probably be getting it. Mainly because I tend to get bored with phones quickly and have an unhealthy addiction to getting the "latest and greatest". The S6 is a great device and the G4 looks to be another solid option.
    The G4 is a great choice but I'm thinking more GS6 and GS6E will sold this year. If swappable batteries and sd card slots, a quality display, and a great camera are enough, then enjoy. Try the GS6, if you don't like it, return it. Thinking...

05-13-2015 07:01 PM
    The G4 is a great choice but I'm thinking more GS6 and GS6E will sold this year. If swappable batteries and sd card slots, a quality display, and a great camera are enough, then enjoy. Try the GS6, if you don't like it, return it.
    I already own the S6. I agree that Samsung will sell more devices this year. They have a great marketing team and regular folk already tend to know the "Galaxy" brand. Plus, it's just an excellent device all around. As I stated in my earlier comment though, I'm a phone addict and can't remain with one device for too long. I don't really care about removable batteries and sd card slots. If it has it, great, but those aren't selling points for me.
    05-13-2015 08:22 PM
    I already own the S6. I agree that Samsung will sell more devices this year. They have a great marketing team and regular folk already tend to know the "Galaxy" brand. Plus, it's just an excellent device all around. As I stated in my earlier comment though, I'm a phone addict and can't remain with one device for too long. I don't really care about removable batteries and sd card slots. If it has it, great, but those aren't selling points for me.
    I used to switch at least every year and sometimes less than nine months. The only phone that I passed on was the GS5. You can do worse than the GS4 for two years.
    05-13-2015 08:31 PM
    The G4 is a great choice but I'm thinking more GS6 and GS6E will sold this year. If swappable batteries and sd card slots, a quality display, and a great camera are enough, then enjoy. Try the GS6, if you don't like it, return it. Thinking...
    The Galaxy S6/E may sell more but .. I don't know many people that base their phone purchase on how many others are buying it. Usually it is the features that drive a person to buy it.
    05-14-2015 03:21 PM
    The Galaxy S6/E may sell more but .. I don't know many people that base their phone purchase on how many others are buying it. Usually it is the features that drive a person to buy it.
    That goes without saying. I make my decision based upon performance and features that meet my needs as well as doing my own research and testing.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    05-14-2015 03:58 PM
    Was thinking that is exactly how iphone has survived in mass all these years? I am only joking!

There was nothing on the G4 release media that made me want to look into it much farther. Maybe I missed something? Also think
    the G4 is Note 4 competition. What I mean is, it is not something I would cross shop unless was in the market for more of a phablet.
    05-14-2015 05:40 PM
    There are a lot of people who are easily swayed by robust product sales. Different strokes for different folks but can't even fathom making a purchase decision on one or two product dimensions especially considering how much they cost but it's their money and their choice.
    05-14-2015 06:30 PM
    Totally agree.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-14-2015 06:39 PM
140 ... 456