Despite what my "handle" declares I have moved on to a Galaxy S6. A beautiful phone by any measure and despite the negative experiences of some here, this is a remarkable piece of kit with no drawbacks that are apparent to me.

The other day I decided to try out the Galaxy Gear S and wanted to share back to anyone thinking of making the move to a wearable, you will not be disappointed with the Gear S paired to your 6.

The Gear S is an older product so I'm sure many of you have reviewed it yourselves in months past, but I highly recommend a second look for anyone that has upgraded to a Galaxy 6 series phone. Especially since the price is coming down as it becomes closer to being discontinued.
    Gray Area likes this.
    05-09-2015 04:58 PM
    Did you have issues pairing your gear s with your s6? I just got one today and I can't even get the gear manager app to install on my phone which is frustrating so I have the gear s in stand alone mode at the moment... Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!
    06-08-2015 12:26 PM
    Mine paired just fine with my S6. Try deleting and reinstalling the Gear Manager app to see if that helps. Clear the phone cache and restart before reinstalling the app.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-09-2015 06:55 PM
    My Gear S is paired with my S6 Edge. I have had zero issues thus far and I still say the Gear S is THE BEST wearable on the market.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-10-2015 12:07 AM
    I was confused at first and got a little worried that the two devices might not be compatible. You need to go into the Samsung Apps on the Galaxy6 and then install the Gear Manager App. Once you do that, make the watch visible, and it will reset itself to factory settings. Then you simply need to follow the instructions to complete your pairing and select the watch face and apps that you want to sync.
    11-27-2015 07:00 PM