It's Happening!! (New S6 for me!)

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Howdy,

I just want to share my excitement for my new S6 (white, 64gb)!

I've been active on the S6 forum for a while now, knowing I would get one soon. That day has come!
Installing and updating... looks like I know what I'm doing all night.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
It's a great device, enjoy and let us know your thoughts after a while.

Posted via the Android Central App

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Howdy,

I've been active on the S6 forum for a while now, knowing I would get one soon. That day has come!

I got the same one. I hope you like yours as much as I do mine!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Howdy,

Make sure your Microsoft Exchange email isn't Auto Updating. It'll kill your battery in a few hours.

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Eff, the home button has the rattle issue. That's going to drive me crazy to no end.

I already paid to get a screen protector put on and I spent my entire evening setting the phone up, not happy about possibly needing to exchange it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Eff, the home button has the rattle issue. That's going to drive me crazy to no end.

I already paid to get a screen protector put on and I spent my entire evening setting the phone up, not happy about possibly needing to exchange it.

Is the rattling pronounced? If so, exchange it at the store. Test the new before you leave.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site

Dang that sucks. I wouldn't just live with it. If you like the phone otherwise, exchange it and get one you are 100% happy with.

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Dang that sucks. I wouldn't just live with it. If you like the phone otherwise, exchange it and get one you are 100% happy with.

Yeah, I'm not happy about it, but I think I may exchange tonight and make sure the new one is better. The screen protector was $10, not the end of the world.

(I just want to mention that I'm otherwise in love with the phone! Not all negativity by any means)

QUESTION TO ANYONE: What's the easiest way to wipe the current phone clean, if I go to the store and they allow me to exchange it? I don't want any of my current accounts, apps, etc. still on the phone.

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Power off the device, hold volume up + home button + power until ayatem update shows up. Update will fail and will proceed to the next screen, choose wipe/factory reset by clicking the volume button down and click the power button to select. Once done restart the phone and now you're back to the future.

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I had the 64 gb white model and the home button rattled when I shook the device. It wasn't really an issue for me, but I had a screen defect so I got it exchanged for a black 64 gb model. The black one also rattles. My friends s6 (32 gb black) also rattles. I think that a lot of the s6s rattle so you might have to go through a bunch of exchanges to get one that doesn't

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad