Anyone know how to fix this annoyance?

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Since this morning this most annoying window pops up on my S6 about every minute. I keep declining, yet Samsung just won't take a hint. How can i stop this madness (other than accepting)?

Already tried a reboot.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 519.jpg
    519.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!!! I had to unregister my phone number and then profile sharing auto disabled. How that annoyance-ware got enabled in the first place is beyond me as I recall saying no when I setup my Samsung account. Some update must have activated the feature and it seems the problem began for other users around the same time as me.

So, no need to accept the horrid terms and conditions then fight to disable it. Just open the registration screen and unregister your phone #.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Why not use it? It costs you nothing and it adds enhanced features to your messaging app. If you don't use the stock app, turn it on anyways. ...doesnt hurt.

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Why not use it? It costs you nothing and it adds enhanced features to your messaging app. If you don't use the stock app, turn it on anyways. ...doesnt hurt.

have you read the Terms and Conditions?

its bad enough Google stores my data, I don't need Samsung doing same...

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
have you read the Terms and Conditions?

its bad enough Google stores my data, I don't need Samsung doing same...

Yeah i read it. But then again, it doesn't bother me to much. Nothing to hide and don't wear a tin foil hat.....yet! But i understand your point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie