Hey guys and girls just wondering is anyone having issues with no info being shown in the battery section. Example instead of saying for example 6 hours left of usage it just keeps saying still learning usage habit. It was showing before but I did a factory reset and for a day it's been like this. Previously it was giving me info out the box and even when I did a reset before I was getting data instantly.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-13-2015 08:17 AM
    Hey guys and girls just wondering is anyone having issues with no info being shown in the battery section. Example instead of saying for example 6 hours left of usage it just keeps saying still learning usage habit. It was showing before but I did a factory reset and for a day it's been like this. Previously it was giving me info out the box and even when I did a reset before I was getting data instantly.

I had this happen and eventually had to do another factory reset to get it fixed.
    05-13-2015 08:47 AM
    Hmm yep not doing another factory reset. Hopefully it fixes itself eventually or a future update fixes it. Certainly not worth re setting my s6 all over again. I still get the important battery usage data so that's fine.

05-13-2015 08:59 AM
    Hmm yep not doing another factory reset. Hopefully it fixes itself eventually or a future update fixes it. Certainly not worth re setting my s6 all over again. I still get the important battery usage data so that's fine.

Let it drain until at least 10%, then try doing a Wipe cache partition in Recovery Mode (Power Off then Press and Hold Power, Home and Vol-up buttons until the android appears) and after reboot put it to charge to 100%. See if that helps.
    05-13-2015 09:04 AM
    Yh did that, no luck. Ended up factory reseting which fixed it straight away. Thought I could just live with it but was annoying me. That's now 5 times I have had to set up my phone in 7 days due to issues, exchanging defect device etc.

05-14-2015 07:58 AM