Having a weird problem with Verizon S6. Please Help.

SFGiants 2010

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
So 2 weeks into my S6 ownership and I'm on cloud nine. Such a gorgeous, intuitive, powerful device.

Yesterday I ran into my first problem:

Every time I open Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Relay or Snapchat (and I'm assuming other apps), my timeline will not update and I'm stuck with whatever loaded that last time I used the app. I have to exit the app, close it through the task manager and re-open it...then and only then will it work properly.

I have not made any changes to the phone that would warrant this problem. At a loss right now...please help!

Verizon S6 64gb Stock out of the box.

boxa72

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Rebooting the phone hasn't helped? Usually thats the go to answer for most problems

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

SFGiants 2010

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I've rebooted multiple times and the problem keeps recurring.

After reboot the apps work just fine...but the second time I use the app, I run into the problem. This happens on both Wifi and LTE, at work and at home.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Bump. Still struggling mightily with this :(

Those apps have been a problem on the s6 on most carriers. Some have put out updates to address the problem. I think at&t and sprint but not sure cause I don't use those apps. Some have said the app developers need to update the app. Heck, even users say they have no problems whatsoever. Regardless, your not alone.

Posted via the Android Central App

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I know how you feel. I love my phone too, but for whatever reason, my contacts won't show up on Google maps when I type in a name :/ I've tried everything but nothing works

Posted via the Android Central App