MacBook Pro and Powerbeats 2 Wireless - Will S6 play nice with them?

shockjay

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
In ten days I'm upgrading my phone and I have narrowed down my search to the S6 and the iPhone 6. As much as the rest of my family, who is on the Android platform, would love for me to get the S6, I am concerned about how my investment in a MacBook Pro and Powerbeats 2 Wireless earphones will affect how they work with it (Family vs. Ecosystem).

I'm reaching out to Android Central to find out if anyone has had success in using either item with their S6. It is my hope that the answers will go a long way towards helping me with my final decision.

Thanks in advance!!!

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I just ditched my iPhone 6 for an S6(own an iPad Air 2 and rMBP). I had a pair of wired powerbeats 2 and the controls don't work for it which I was really bummed about. However the bluetooth versions might be a different story. I'm actually planning on buying the wireless version to replace these in the next day or 2 so I can report back and let you know how they work.

Aside from that I'm loving the S6! And I still have my iPad to get my iOS fix if needed ;)

Huntley015

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I can't control my volume/calls/change music with my Powerbeats 2 Wireless from my s6, but I can from my MacBook Air. Anyone know why this is and if there's an app you can get to change it? It's really annoying because even with the volume all the way up on my s6, it isn't loud enough to workout with.

Suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon