T-Mobile is awesome

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I know that this is a samsung galaxy s6 forum, but I want to tell you about my experience with T Mobile's technical support department and jump warranty. So I called in on Sunday letting them know that I had the purple spot issue with my front facing camera and ask for replacement they start the process for us to do the replacement and I was told that it was going to take about 6 to 10 business days for me to receive a replacement phone because they didn't have the white Samsung Galaxy S6 32 gb model in stock, well to my surprise my phone was shipped on Monday and I received it yesterday and today.
I went to pick it up to find out the gentleman who I asked to replace my phone or did the warranty replacement actually upgraded my phone to a 64 gigabyte model for free since I had to wait so long for a replacement.

Now I didn't know he upgraded my phone to a larger model until I actually received my new phone and called back and he left notes stating why he did it, this is probably the best customer service that I have received, the guy that I talked to you was amazing and now I have a upgraded version that I had didn't have to pay for and actually had a pretty good conversation with the gentleman as well again I'm sorry if this is not supposed to be in this thread or forum but I just wanted to say how excited and happy I was with the experience that I had with T Mobile's customer service.

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Thats good to hear, I actually just switched from Verizon to T-Mobile and so far I'm so happy I did. Having unlimited 4G is so awesome now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12