33 12
tools
    Getting kinda better... I like "I Have a Dream"

New Themes are Up-uploadfromtaptalk1431578545649.jpg

New Themes are Up-uploadfromtaptalk1431578558964.jpg

New Themes are Up-uploadfromtaptalk1431578570209.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6!
    05-13-2015 11:43 PM
    I just saw these, they're ok. I'm waiting for a nice dark theme.
    jstrad27 likes this.
    05-14-2015 12:16 AM
    I just saw these, they're ok. I'm waiting for a nice dark theme.
    Same here man
    05-14-2015 12:17 AM
    I'm waiting for a stock Android L theme.
    05-14-2015 12:43 AM
    I just wish u can customize overall . not like this .. What if u want to change the icons cause u don't like the theme . but I like the touchwiz now better .

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-14-2015 01:03 AM
    Still waiting for that stock Lollipop theme...

Sent from my SM-G920I
    05-14-2015 04:41 AM
    I just wish u can customize overall . not like this .. What if u want to change the icons cause u don't like the theme . but I like the touchwiz now better .

Yeah that's my gripe too. Why not just let us customise the theme we want rather than having to go with a preset theming option?

Would be a lot better if we could just use one as a template and we're given free reign to chop and change as we wish. Or if we could build one from scratch.

Sent from my SM-G920I
    05-14-2015 04:43 AM
    Is there a limit to the number of themes installed?

I'm not sure how many I have, but I downloaded some of the new ones last night.

This morning I tried applying I have a dream. It looked neat. Then I went into themes to try the one that looks like a corkboard and only part of the phone was themed, and a bunch disappeared.

I cleared cache and tried to apply one of the earlier themes and again, there are parts that didn't get changed that used to get changed.

The only thing different is Nova Prime got updated to 4.0. But I switched to Touchwiz before trying the new themes. At least I think I did. I just tried another theme and the nova desktop showed up until I hit home button, then TW popped back up. Although before Nova updated to 4.0, I had successfully applied a theme when I was using Nova. I may have been in Nova under the 4.0 when I tried a theme this morning.

Did the update to Nova Prime 4 possible be interfering with the themes? Looks like I may have to do a data factory reset. Guess I'll leave themes alone. I like Nova launcher alot.
    05-14-2015 05:11 AM

This morning I tried applying I have a dream. It looked neat. Then I went into themes to try the one that looks like a corkboard and only part of the phone was themed, and a bunch disappeared.

I cleared cache and tried to apply one of the earlier themes and again, there are parts that didn't get changed that used to get changed.

The only thing different is Nova Prime got updated to 4.0. But I switched to Touchwiz before trying the new themes. At least I think I did. I just tried another theme and the nova desktop showed up until I hit home button, then TW popped back up. Although before Nova updated to 4.0, I had successfully applied a theme when I was using Nova. I may have been in Nova under the 4.0 when I tried a theme this morning.

Did the update to Nova Prime 4 possible be interfering with the themes? Looks like I may have to do a data factory reset. Guess I'll leave themes alone. I like Nova launcher alot.
    Until we get a better theme selection, we will never know if there is a limit to how many you can have stored on a device.
    05-14-2015 05:32 AM
    Until we get a better theme selection, we will never know if there is a limit to how many you can have stored on a device.
    True, but I'm thinking that the update to Nova 4.0 might be part of it. Even the themes I downloaded and installed month ago is giving me strange things, in the lock screen the clock uses some of the previous themes for the numbers instead of the current theme. Something is strange.

I'm thinking of doing a factory data reset, then picking one theme, then reinstall Nova Prime and not switching themes.
    05-14-2015 05:43 AM
    True, but I'm thinking that the update to Nova 4.0 might be part of it. Even the themes I downloaded and installed month ago is giving me strange things, in the lock screen the clock uses some of the previous themes for the numbers instead of the current theme. Something is strange.

I'm thinking of doing a factory data reset, then picking one theme, then reinstall Nova Prime and not switching themes.
    05-14-2015 05:43 AM

Good idea with the FDR.

05-14-2015 05:55 AM
    I'm waiting for a dark material lollipop theme, like on the google keyboard.

dreaming of electric sheep
    05-14-2015 05:58 AM
    Amazing that a month and a half in, there is still not one solid, professional, business theme. Just give us one! Plenty of kids and whimsical themes, though.
    05-14-2015 07:30 AM
    I have a dream is the best one, downloaded and using now...too bad Gladiator doesnt have colored icons it actually looks cool.

Update: Ugh reverted back, why are all the non-OS apps always bordered by a general standard color?!...dislike, uninstalled.
    05-14-2015 09:26 AM

Just get Nova Launcher
    05-14-2015 09:53 AM
    I'm using the BMW theme (with some changes through Nova), it's the most professional one, IMHO.
    However, I changed the wallpaper. Without the wallpaper, it actually looks like a generic theme in most other aspects. There is a faint wallpaper in Samsung apps, but it's barely noticeable, looks like a white background with some light pattern (that happens to be a car, if you look closely, haha).
    05-14-2015 09:55 AM

These are the themes I have so far... Doesn't seem like there is a limit

New Themes are Up-uploadfromtaptalk1431615353726.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6!
    05-14-2015 09:56 AM
    Amazing that a month and a half in, there is still not one solid, professional, business theme. Just give us one! Plenty of kids and whimsical themes, though.
    Agreed. But they only let developers in at the end of every month. If you apply by the 15th of the month you'll find out at the end of the month if they let you in. And if you apply after the 15th, you have to wait until the following month. I applied the beginning of this month and have to wait. So adding theme devs is a slow process,,,They need to streamline this.
    Techno-guy likes this.
    05-14-2015 10:02 AM
    The Ironman theme was OK, in my opinion. Only issue to me was the status bar at the top was difficult to read due to the background image. I actually like the "Desert" theme. Decent colors, normal icons that are easy to decipher and generally pretty easy to read anything anywhere.
    05-14-2015 01:15 PM
    FYI More themes are up.
    I really like the new "Low Poly" theme. The only thing I don't like about it is the clock font for the lock screen, but I like the look of the notification shade a lot. I've changed the wallpaper (and icons with Nova) to something different, but they still have the bright colours to bring it all to life. I'll try to post screenshots of my setup when I get a chance.
    05-28-2015 02:05 PM
    I kinda like the Stud_Silver one. Icons are ok, I don't mind the way the icons look, but at least we have one that uses a black background. At least it is a step in the right direction of using plain color instead of the gaudy loud images that some themes have been.

I also like the High Tech one. It seems to be decent for me.
    05-28-2015 02:59 PM
    Well, I had the cork one for about 3 days. Since I didn't know what the Chinese (Korean?) characters meant, and my notifications were right over the top of it, it was kind of a mess. The next round (I have the Cubism one) is a little better. Actually there were two that I liked. And no, the cutesy cartoon/Anime/whatever they are/ doesn't really work for me. I'm still sad I can't get that baseball one on VZW. I loved that one.
    05-28-2015 03:13 PM
    I'm still sad I can't get that baseball one on VZW. I loved that one.
    Why not? I would think you could get any themes in the store no matter what carrier ur on
    05-28-2015 03:20 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find the wallpaper for the My Way theme?

-Rich
    05-28-2015 03:44 PM
33 12