Loving my new S6, battery ok for me, thought lack of SD slot would bother me but not actually missing it even though only using 32GB model. Screen is awesome along with the camera, can leave my slr at home now and use the S6 for casual photos... One thing I would love to see Samsung implement is in the phone logs, I would love to see all calls from the same number grouped and the time and date of the call alongside. Its a little annoying when a umber has called you multiple times in one day and there is a logged separate entry for each call. That is my only improvement for me. Well done Samsung.
    05-16-2015 09:03 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Glad you are liking the device!

Since you are new, you can create an Intro thread here: Introductions - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    05-16-2015 09:05 AM
    Loving my new S6, battery ok for me, thought lack of SD slot would bother me but not actually missing it even though only using 32GB model. Screen is awesome along with the camera, can leave my slr at home now and use the S6 for casual photos... One thing I would love to see Samsung implement is in the phone logs, I would love to see all calls from the same number grouped and the time and date of the call alongside. Its a little annoying when a umber has called you multiple times in one day and there is a logged separate entry for each call. That is my only improvement for me. Well done Samsung.
    Glad you are enjoying your device. You can look up a caller on your log if they are one of your contacts to see how often and when. Not sure about non-contacts. My logs show how often during the day there are incoming and outgoing calls.
    dpham00 likes this.
    05-16-2015 09:08 AM
    ^^ This.

When you are in the Log you can click any of the entries and it will show you all the calls from that specific user grouped. I hear you and I understand that it will be easier the way you ask for, but at least you have something similar.
    05-16-2015 09:15 AM
    Glad you are liking the S6. Also if you ever need more storage the S6 supports OTG which allows easy USB storage. I bought a meenova a while back and have a 64 GB micro SD card in it. I carry it on my key ring and plan to move videos to it once I get several taking up space on my S6.

Posted via Nexus 6!
    jcp007 likes this.
    05-16-2015 09:20 AM
    Thanks guys for all those replies. Much appreciated, planoman never thought about that... ☺
    05-16-2015 09:53 AM
    As said above there is a way though not exactly what you want

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    05-16-2015 09:57 AM