Why can't I see my Google photos in the S6 gallery?!

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The only photos I see in my gallery are ones I have taken. How do I add my Google photos like on my S5?

Posted via the Android Central App

Weak Sauce

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Ya Im not aware of a way to get all your Google photos into Gallery... As stated already, use the Photos app which should be pre-installed on your phone. I like how gallery categorizes photos (camera, wallpaper, music, FB, etc), but I was bummed too when I opened Gallery and found none of my photos. But Photos is a nice little app once you get used to it!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
When I set up my phone, I had forgotten to back up my Gallery. Fortunately, 99.5% in the Photo app. Is there a way to migrate to the Gallery? I believe that the Photo app can be almost immediately.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

NiightSky01

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
When you download the Google Photos app, if you select a photo (yes one at a time) and tap the 3 dots in the upper right, you can download it (one at a time...{why Google why?}) or set it as a contact photo or as a wallpaper.
I'm not sure why they did this. Maybe Google wants to fulfill their plans of world domination, starting by only using their apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000