Gallery problems. i dont see my pictures in gallery any more?!

dmedvesek

May 17, 2015
Visit site
I have strange error today on my S6, i was taking a picture and go to quick view , when its open i only have one picture in side, no folder with Camera (295 photos in side) no Facebook (56 photo) only that picture what i take that moment. Then i explore folders (DCIM/camera) and all photos and video are there but my gallery only see this last one.
I tray to rename folder name and when i shoot new picture he make new folder (Camera) and i can see picture that i take, now i copy from old folder to this new, and still i don't see other picture, when i open a gallery only last one (and couple more from moment when this happened) please anyone know how to solve this problem?
It look like gallery app don't see other pictures in the phone, is any way to reset Gallery app?! Thx.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have strange error today on my S6, i was taking a picture and go to quick view , when its open i only have one picture in side, no folder with Camera (295 photos in side) no Facebook (56 photo) only that picture what i take that moment. Then i explore folders (DCIM/camera) and all photos and video are there but my gallery only see this last one.
I tray to rename folder name and when i shoot new picture he make new folder (Camera) and i can see picture that i take, now i copy from old folder to this new, and still i don't see other picture, when i open a gallery only last one (and couple more from moment when this happened) please anyone know how to solve this problem?
It look like gallery app don't see other pictures in the phone, is any way to reset Gallery app?! Thx.

Did you look in the Photos app.

f1rich

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried looking in file Explorer? You may need to download file Explorer, once you have done this all your photos should be in Local - SD Card - DCIM

dmedvesek

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Yes i have explorer, and i find all my photos, but why suddenly gallery app don't read all may photos?? all the photos what i take before this don't show in gallery app?

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Just four clarification, only photos you have taken on your S6 now show in gallery. No Dropbox, Google, Facebook.

You don't mean those do you?

Posted via the Android Central App

dmedvesek

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Just four clarification, only photos you have taken on your S6 now show in gallery. No Dropbox, Google, Facebook.

You don't mean those do you?

Yes only what i have take with s6 from now on, everything in past don't show in gallery, even those what i take with S6 (not drop box Facebook act) and if i go to explorer and copy one of my photos and put in folder where are new photo he don't show me that copy in gallery app

Here is two different app for photos, original gallery app show only new pic, and Quick Pic show everything like gallery before

QuickPic.jpg
Gallery app.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App

f1rich

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes i have explorer, and i find all my photos, but why suddenly gallery app don't read all may photos?? all the photos what i take before this don't show in gallery app?

I would back up the photos just in case. If the camera photos do not come up in Gallery app, I would restore the phone to factory settings but backup everything first if you do go ahead!

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
You could also try clearing the cache for the gallery app. I would do that before your go to a complete factory reset.

Posted via my Rooted LG G3 running DeneROM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci