I have strange error today on my S6, i was taking a picture and go to quick view , when its open i only have one picture in side, no folder with Camera (295 photos in side) no Facebook (56 photo) only that picture what i take that moment. Then i explore folders (DCIM/camera) and all photos and video are there but my gallery only see this last one.
    I tray to rename folder name and when i shoot new picture he make new folder (Camera) and i can see picture that i take, now i copy from old folder to this new, and still i don't see other picture, when i open a gallery only last one (and couple more from moment when this happened) please anyone know how to solve this problem?
    It look like gallery app don't see other pictures in the phone, is any way to reset Gallery app?! Thx.
    05-17-2015 06:04 PM
    I have strange error today on my S6, i was taking a picture and go to quick view , when its open i only have one picture in side, no folder with Camera (295 photos in side) no Facebook (56 photo) only that picture what i take that moment. Then i explore folders (DCIM/camera) and all photos and video are there but my gallery only see this last one.
    I tray to rename folder name and when i shoot new picture he make new folder (Camera) and i can see picture that i take, now i copy from old folder to this new, and still i don't see other picture, when i open a gallery only last one (and couple more from moment when this happened) please anyone know how to solve this problem?
    It look like gallery app don't see other pictures in the phone, is any way to reset Gallery app?! Thx.
    Did you look in the Photos app.
    05-17-2015 08:09 PM
    I dont have photo app. I only have "Gallery" and "Camera"??
    05-18-2015 01:44 AM
    Have you tried looking in file Explorer? You may need to download file Explorer, once you have done this all your photos should be in Local - SD Card - DCIM
    05-18-2015 05:50 AM
    Yes i have explorer, and i find all my photos, but why suddenly gallery app don't read all may photos?? all the photos what i take before this don't show in gallery app?
    05-19-2015 04:08 AM
    Yes i have explorer, and i find all my photos, but why suddenly gallery app don't read all may photos?? all the photos what i take before this don't show in gallery app?
    Try refreshing the folder in your file explorer.
    05-19-2015 05:02 AM
    Try refreshing the folder in your file explorer.
    i did that ,but nothing happened
    05-19-2015 05:15 AM
    Have you tried restarting your phone?

Posted via the Android Central App
    drone3 likes this.
    05-19-2015 05:31 AM
    Just four clarification, only photos you have taken on your S6 now show in gallery. No Dropbox, Google, Facebook.

You don't mean those do you?

05-19-2015 07:14 AM
    Just four clarification, only photos you have taken on your S6 now show in gallery. No Dropbox, Google, Facebook.

You don't mean those do you?

Yes only what i have take with s6 from now on, everything in past don't show in gallery, even those what i take with S6 (not drop box Facebook act) and if i go to explorer and copy one of my photos and put in folder where are new photo he don't show me that copy in gallery app

Here is two different app for photos, original gallery app show only new pic, and Quick Pic show everything like gallery before

Gallery problems. i dont see my pictures in gallery any more?!-quickpic.jpg
    Gallery problems. i dont see my pictures in gallery any more?!-gallery-app.jpg

05-19-2015 07:33 AM
    I would back up the photos just in case. If the camera photos do not come up in Gallery app, I would restore the phone to factory settings but backup everything first if you do go ahead!
    05-19-2015 01:39 PM
    You could also try clearing the cache for the gallery app. I would do that before your go to a complete factory reset.

Posted via my Rooted LG G3 running DeneROM.
    05-19-2015 02:50 PM
    No show my pictures in gallery
    08-10-2015 07:37 AM
    No show my pictures in gallery
    08-10-2015 07:38 AM