Everytime I take my phone off of power save mode, my vibration feedback turns off on its own and I always have to turn it back on manually. Any idea what's causing this?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-18-2015 09:44 AM
    This happens every time you turn Power Saver mode off or on? I would guess that Power Saver mode automatically turns off vibration feedback--so if you turn Power Saver mode off, then perhaps there's a bug where the system is forgetting to turn vibration back on again.

Is vibration feedback actually working during Power Saver mode for you?
    05-18-2015 11:42 AM
    This happens every time you turn Power Saver mode off or on? I would guess that Power Saver mode automatically turns off vibration feedback--so if you turn Power Saver mode off, then perhaps there's a bug where the system is forgetting to turn vibration back on again.

Is vibration feedback actually working during Power Saver mode for you?
    the feedback turns off when i have power save on, but when i go back to regular mode, it stays off and i have to manually turn it back on each time :/
    05-19-2015 02:22 AM
    This happens to me too. I have power saver to turn on automatically at 20% and it everytime it gets down that low and I charge it back up the heptic feedback stays off and I have to manually turn it on

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-19-2015 02:38 AM
    thanks for letting me know. I was worried this was going to be the THIRD defective phone from samsung i've gotten. I love the phone but these bugs and battery life really take away from the experience :/
    05-19-2015 02:40 AM