Bumper Only, Not Metal

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to find a bumper only case. Nothing on the back, and not wrapped in metal, because that has to affect the antennas.
Anyone have any recommendations?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying to find a bumper only case. Nothing on the back, and not wrapped in metal, because that has to affect the antennas.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Rhino case. Defender better as GG is scratch and shatter resistant not shatter proof.

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Rhinoshield Crash Guard Bumper in, and I like it so far. It looks like it will provide decent protection for the edges, keeps the camera bump protected, and shows of the build a lot better than the Commuter. I don't think I'll use it full time, since the Otterbox provides much more protection, but for the right use I'm going to like it.
I have the Spigen Clear case also, but I just don't like having to put that protector on the back before the case went on.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Im using a spigen Neo Hybrid Bumper only case and its as you describe that you are looking for.

I have this one and I like it. Don't use it all the time because the back of the phone can still get scratched but it looks awesome. I love it. +1 for this bumper case

Galaxy S6 Gang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835