Power Saving Mode Question

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
All,

Although I have it so power saving mode doesn't officially 'click on' until battery is at 20%, should I be leaving the icon on at all times?

I guess what I'm confused on is, does it really enable as soon as I click power saving or does it basically say it's ready to go, not on, but will click on at 20%?

Thank you!

Posted via the Android Central App

dcool19d

May 10, 2015
Visit site
All,

Although I have it so power saving mode doesn't officially 'click on' until battery is at 20%, should I be leaving the icon on at all times?

I guess what I'm confused on is, does it really enable as soon as I click power saving or does it basically say it's ready to go, not on, but will click on at 20%?

Thank you!

Leave the icon on at all times and when it reaches the battery percent that you chose then it'll turn on. So say you selected for power saving mode to come on at "15%" then it would come on at that certain percent until you charged it above 15%.
Unless of course you opted for it to come on immediately.

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Leave the icon on at all times and when it reaches the battery percent that you chose then it'll turn on. So say you selected for power saving mode to come on at "15%" then it would come on at that certain percent until you charged it above 15%.
Unless of course you opted for it to come on immediately.

Perfect haha thank you! Think 50% is too high to have it enable at? I currently set it to 20%.

dcool19d

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Perfect haha thank you! Think 50% is too high to have it enable at? I currently set it to 20%.

Your welcome.
Depends how long you're going to be away from a charger. If you plan on being out all day and you're going to be away from a charger then I would set it at 50% just to make sure it stretches through out the day. Really depends on your personal preference/usage though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech