For those of you with a Galaxy S6/edge and a S5, Alpha, Note 4 Note Edge or Galaxy Tab S, try this app. Read the description about it and download it from here.

As usual I'm not one of the lucky guys that can make it to work, it seems that the bad luck keep hitting me as most of the times I want to try something, it isn't compatible with my devices and when it is, it simply won't work with it. I'm trying to use it between my Galaxy S6 edge and my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and it works on my phone but it's force closing on my Tablet, I already sent the error report and posted a review on the app page to see if they manage to fix the error.

So, those of you that can try these, take a look and let us know how it works. You can see more information on the developer's webpage here. and this interesting video below.

05-19-2015 08:07 AM
    Thanks for the link, will try this out tonight when I get home - this looks like Samsung's answer to Apples similar service.
    05-19-2015 08:13 AM
    The more I read about it and the more I see that video, the more frustrated and pissed I get because I can't try this, I mean, I'm an IT guy that I'm always in the move and need to be connected all the time, so this is the kind of apps that can make my life easier, that's the reason I'm using SideSync but this is something different.

Let's see if they manage to fix whatever the issue is with my Tab, I'd love to try this.
    05-19-2015 08:49 AM
    Seems like a cool set of features, but I'm not sure how much I'd use it.
    I tried SideSync when I got my S6 (with Tab S 8.4). It worked, but I don't see myself using it much, to be honest.

This seems a bit more useful, but I'm not sure how much I "need" it, if that makes sense. I'm interested to hear back from people that have tried it.
    05-19-2015 09:50 AM