My duh moment

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Had my s6 for about a month now and just noticed the sticker on my camera on the back. The plastic was not interfering with pictures, I just noticed it bc it has bubbled up. Smh.

Posted via the Android Central App

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
The cellophane "protector" on the actual camera lens does nothing to disrupt or degrade the quality of the camera, as there is a cut-out for the camera lens; however, the cellophane protector over the flash and heart rate sensor will slightly change image quality when using the flash due to how it will affect the quality of the light the LED flash puts out.

I removed both of those "protectors" right when I got the phone, but it wasn't easy. I had to use a toothpick to get them started, then was able to use tweezers to grab a corner of each and peel them off.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The cellophane "protector" on the actual camera lens does nothing to disrupt or degrade the quality of the camera, as there is a cut-out for the camera lens; however, the cellophane protector over the flash and heart rate sensor will slightly change image quality when using the flash due to how it will affect the quality of the light the LED flash puts out.

I removed both of those "protectors" right when I got the phone, but it wasn't easy. I had to use a toothpick to get them started, then was able to use tweezers to grab a corner of each and peel them off.
Just ran my finger nail around the borders of each but the LED sticker was a doozie to remove.

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
I only knew about it because of posts on the forum. I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for that and the fact there was a tiny bubble lol

KRW1

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I removed the protector from my camera a week ago, but I didn't notice the one on my flash until now. Thanks to Wiggum I took a closer look with a magnifying glass. It didn't want to come off easy but I finally got it. So yeah...a duh moment for me to. Thanks for bringing it up Leslie.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I just saw the one on the flash/LED area. If the cover wasn't bubbled up, I would have never seen them!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad