A friends photo album on 7gb rar file disappeared, how can I get it back?

MaddogOpie

May 19, 2015
Visit site
a friends photo album on 7gb rar file disappeared

Hello, i was going to reformate a friends laptop, so we saved the rar file he did on my phone inside DCIM map. and now its gone.. and now it says that the DCIM map is 214mb.. but if you check the whole memory on the phone it says 15gb left ( and i had 20gb+) so it should still be somewhere in the phone. but i can't see the file. I CAN'T see ANY ******* data files. i chat with samsung support here in sweden, worst guy ever.

so now im trying here.

i think i need access so i can see all data files on the phone i think. cuz all my maps that should have some sort of data inside are empty.

And those photos are on my buddys kid and more.. so if any one could help me i be happy.

/D

Coney718

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: a friends photo album on 7gb rar file disappeared

Something similar happened me to last week. 2gb of pics I put on my S6 from my iPhone disappeared. I put them on when I first got the phone and they were there everyday since then up until last week I went to look at them and most of them were gone. Out of 200+ pics I had in that folder only 20 or so remained. I'm completely baffled. Luckily i also have them backed up to the cloud so they can be recovered but still its very strange.

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site

Did u choose "All files" with whatever file manager u was using? Can always try ES File Explorer File Manager and see if it works better and there are show hidden files option with the app.
USe DiskUsage and see the rar files is still there, if it finds it there and there is always ways to dig it out.

MaddogOpie

May 19, 2015
Visit site

Did u choose "All files" with whatever file manager u was using? Can always try ES File Explorer File Manager and see if it works better and there are show hidden files option with the app.
USe DiskUsage and see the rar files is still there, if it finds it there and there is always ways to dig it out.

thanks alot! i can see the file now with ES file explorer! i moved the rar file to download folder and now everything seems to be back at normal! thanks alot!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol