Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I like the "Waiting for the Train" theme. really changes the settings too
This one is a keeper for now
"Dlto" is a good developer

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Again...colorless icons?? Ugh this is annoying.

Posted via the Android Central App

Was just going to say the same thing! Waiting for a dark themed with colored icons. Without color I think it would take significantly longer to pick out the app you want - especially on screen 3 or 4 that you visit less frequently.

ron561

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I think Samsung pulled a fast one with this theme store....even the developers who are releasing themes, like cogul(who already had the cogul black theme ready) just aren't going to release a simple theme.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
not a fan of any of em, though I'm pretty boring.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-21-12-53-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-21-12-53-45.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 61

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
So close, yet so far. The railroad one looks great, but I don't like the cityscape background on the dialer, calendar, etc. If they just made that a plain white or gray background, it would be perfect.

monkmullen

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
The dark theme looks good with a black wallpaper

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6!

So close, but not quite. Everything looks fine until we get to the settings menu (and I'm guessing maybe the dialer, and maybe contacts) and there's that skyline. Ugh.

There have been a couple themes that have been ruined for me because of little touches like that. Little doodles or graphics here and there. They just need to practice a little more restraint on some of these themes.

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
See ... THIS is the problem with most ALL of the themes ... even the better ones:

177522d1432230137t-new-themes-including-dark-theme-uploadfromtaptalk1432230134055.jpg

These "designers" can't seem to keep themselves from using these unnecessary backgrounds on menu screens that should never, ever, EVER have ANY type of background other than a plain jane color or a gradient fade from top to bottom of a harmonious color. Background pictures just clutter everything up.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
What brightness widget is that?

Its called "Widgetoids"...you can make widgets out of almost anything with it

So close, but not quite. Everything looks fine until we get to the settings menu (and I'm guessing maybe the dialer, and maybe contacts) and there's that skyline. Ugh.

There have been a couple themes that have been ruined for me because of little touches like that. Little doodles or graphics here and there. They just need to practice a little more restraint on some of these themes.

Ehh, I guess its an acquired taste. I think it adds a nice touch, but I wish it was blurred instead of clearly visible like that because it interferes with the text