Deleting Apps On Nova

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone. I switched over to Nova today and I love it though can someone please tell me how to uninstall apps on it? I tried doing the usual thing of dragging the apps to delete like on TW but it just took them to the home menu. If anyone could let me know how to delete on Nova I would really appreciate it

Mike McQuaid

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Long press the app icon and a menu appears. Select uninstall

See attached.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4549.jpg
    4549.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 35

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
From the homescreen. Tap & hold on the icon and select uninstall. If you select remove it'll just delete the shortcut from the screen.

From the app drawer. Tap & hold on the icon and drag it to uninstall (top left).

Edit. Ooooops! I've just seen that Mike posted when I was still typing my answer :)

Last edited:

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Thank you so much for the answers guys :) I am loving the Nova launcher now. It is so much simpler and easy to navigate than TW and it seems to be saving battery power too

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Long press the app icon and a menu appears. Select uninstall

See attached.

love that clean look ... I'm the same way, absolutely hate clutter. and removing the words under the icon is a must, it's redundant and just doesn't make sense. my ocd can't handle an iPhone for that reason alone!

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
love that clean look ... I'm the same way, absolutely hate clutter. and removing the words under the icon is a must, it's redundant and just doesn't make sense. my ocd can't handle an iPhone for that reason alone!

Lol I have ocd too but I'm the exact opposite. I hated the fact that my Facebook messenger app said messages and loved that I could change it to Facebook messages lol. I also love how the app drawer is completely separate on Nova. Like it's a whole different section. I will probably be sticking with it

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Wow I am in love with how Nova separates pictures into different albums in the gallery. This just keeps getting better and better

Attachments

• 1432229242777.jpg
    1432229242777.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6