I've had my GS6 for about 6 weeks now and for the most part its been good but i've noticed in the past week or so its starting to slow down. Camera doesnt launch as quick as it used to with double tap, switching between apps is not as fast, scrolling thru websites isnt as smooth, it stutters now. I've restarted the phone and that helps for a few hours then back to slow. Dont get me wrong is not unbearable or anything crazy its just not as quick as it was the first few weeks. I havent downloaded any new apps in weeks so im not sure whats causing it. Anyone else experiencing this?
    05-22-2015 12:51 PM
    I've had my GS6 for about 6 weeks now and for the most part its been good but i've noticed in the past week or so its starting to slow down. Camera doesnt launch as quick as it used to with double tap, switching between apps is not as fast, scrolling thru websites isnt as smooth, it stutters now. I've restarted the phone and that helps for a few hours then back to slow. Dont get me wrong is not unbearable or anything crazy its just not as quick as it was the first few weeks. I havent downloaded any new apps in weeks so im not sure whats causing it. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Download a Cleaning app such as CCleaner or Clean Master and just run it every now and then to keep unused GB/MB off your phone which can cause your phone to slow down.
    05-22-2015 01:01 PM
    Getting the same thing. I came from an iPhone 6 because of the screen and camera. If the 6s has an improved camera I may jump back because the apps are crashing and stuttering quite a bit now

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-22-2015 01:41 PM
    Try clearing app storage cache in Settings first.
    05-22-2015 01:45 PM
    Nope.

05-22-2015 01:58 PM
    Getting the same thing. I came from an iPhone 6 because of the screen and camera. If the 6s has an improved camera I may jump back because the apps are crashing and stuttering quite a bit now

Yes the app crashing happens quite frequently too. I find myself using my iphone 6 a little more now since these problems started. Had my iphone for 7 months and its still just as smooth and fluid as the day I got it.
    vamp07 likes this.
    05-22-2015 02:59 PM
    Try clearing app storage cache in Settings first.
    I'll try that. How do you do that?
    05-22-2015 02:59 PM
    Then it's time for you to clear your Cached data in Settings-Storage and turn off your phone and enter in Recovery Mode by pressing and hold Power-Home and Volume Up until the Android Robot appears then let go, just use the Vol-up and down to browse and Power button to enter. Look for Wipe cache partition and then reboot.
    jcp007 likes this.
    05-22-2015 03:01 PM
    Have you installed any apps recently around the time this problem came to light?

05-22-2015 03:15 PM