Traditional Chinese keyboard option in S6?

Infinitez_72

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm kind of new to this forum so sorry if this is out of place. I've been trying to look for a traditional Chinese keyboard but I can't seem to find an option in the S6... am I just missing something? I tried downloading Google Pinyin (used it on my old phone) but I can't figure out how to switch to it lol, so I gave up with that one. If anyone knows how to switch to that then please let me know, or if there is an option hidden in the phone itself! Thanks in advance, everyone.

hemant#IM

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm kind of new to this forum so sorry if this is out of place. I've been trying to look for a traditional Chinese keyboard but I can't seem to find an option in the S6... am I just missing something? I tried downloading Google Pinyin (used it on my old phone) but I can't figure out how to switch to it lol, so I gave up with that one. If anyone knows how to switch to that then please let me know, or if there is an option hidden in the phone itself! Thanks in advance, everyone.

Go to settings and then language and input and select your keyboard. I believe Samsung then under keyboard settings install the language you need. I am using swiftkey multiple languages keyboard and it has the option to install the traditional Chinese.

zone26

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Not sure if you find a way or not. I just tried with Google Pinyin and either follow its steps or in setting choose it as default keyboard. In the keyboard you can choose 'En' for English, or other one for Chinese which also has dropdown allow you choose handwriting or other input method.

dinosaur007

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
just go to Chinese language and update it.. ( i just did it.. after months of not having this option because original samsung did not have it.. i think).

go to settings,
language and input
samsung keyboard
add input languages
update the chinese language..

and once updated, you should be able to access chinese traditional keyboard and write using finger/stylus etc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech