the one and ONLY thing I miss from my jail broken iphone 6, is the tweak I had installed that used the fingerprint scanner to sign me into apps, such as my banking, redbox, capitalone app, all apps not web browser based, is this possible on the S6? I've been looking and don't see the option

sent from my Galaxy S6 using tapatalk
    05-26-2015 05:48 PM
    I do like that about my iphone 6+. I can use my touch ID to sign into google wallet on my iphone but not my Galaxy S6 android phone...? Or Amazon...
    05-26-2015 05:51 PM
    the one and ONLY thing I miss from my jail broken iphone 6, is the tweak I had installed that used the fingerprint scanner to sign me into apps, such as my banking, redbox, capitalone app, all apps not web browser based, is this possible on the S6? I've been looking and don't see the option

This app will not replace the process of login to the app, no credentials replacement, but what I did was to login to all those apps that required credentials and looked if I could kept them logged in all the time, then just set FingerSecurity to require my Fingerprint and it won't allow to enter to that app unless you validate it. Great workaround if you ask me.

FingerSecurity from Play Store
    05-26-2015 07:29 PM
    I do like that about my iphone 6+. I can use my touch ID to sign into google wallet on my iphone but not my Galaxy S6 android phone...? Or Amazon...
    Try the above app.
    05-26-2015 07:31 PM

Last pass from Samsung app store doest what you need. You just need to give it administrator access to keep it running. Works on all web based and apps. Download from galaxy app store so you get 3 months premium subscription if in US and 6 months for the rest of the world. Works on old or new accounts.
    05-26-2015 08:01 PM
    Last pass from Samsung app store doest what you need. You just need to give it administrator access to keep it running. Works on all web based and apps. Download from galaxy app store so you get 3 months premium subscription if in US and 6 months for the rest of the world. Works on old or new accounts.
    I'm using LastPass premium but I don't usually recommend it because it's a paid app and a little more intrusive than Finger Security, but if you don't mind paying a year subscription and activate the LastPass input feature then it's a great app, and like you mentioned, it does the job required.

But if you want a free app that with some workaround does the job, then try FingerSecurity.
    05-26-2015 08:20 PM
    Indeed. On my iPhone LastPass only worked in the browser (not jailbroken). I was so happy to find that it works both in the browser and in apps on Android!
    05-26-2015 08:40 PM
    This app will not replace the process of login to the app, no credentials replacement, but what I did was to login to all those apps that required credentials and looked if I could kept them logged in all the time, then just set FingerSecurity to require my Fingerprint and it won't allow to enter to that app unless you validate it. Great workaround if you ask me.

FingerSecurity from Play Store
    Have you found a way for it to work with banking apps? Assume they won't allow you to stay logged in for security reasons. Understandibly so lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-26-2015 09:13 PM
    Have you found a way for it to work with banking apps? Assume they won't allow you to stay logged in for security reasons. Understandibly so lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Just one of my Financial apps allow me to save credentials, so I have that one protected with Finger Security, the same with my house alarm app.
    05-26-2015 09:24 PM
    thanks for all the replies! I tried last pass and found it does work for me but not as seamless as I'm used to, so I uninstall it and decided I'll just stop being lazy and put the passwords in manually lol

05-27-2015 11:51 AM