What's your favorite car holder for Samsung Galaxy S6?

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a combo. I got the Samsung Wireless Charging car dock but is mounted on a CD slot mount from mountek

Posted via the Android Central App

Captain Loogie

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Bought the Satechi cd mount which seemed really good and well built... but the lock jammed against my radio dial making it unusable for me. Going to try the Kenu air frame plus and pair it up with the Aukey quick charge car charger

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Kenu air holder after it got lots of good marks in another thread just like this one. I have loved it so far. Has a nice slim profile and I can take it with me when I travel for rental cars.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Kenu Airframe. Although I have to admit, with a bumper case on, I had to get the Airframe Plus, and it does not stay in my air vent as well, or hold the phone as well as the standard (smaller) Airframe did. I'm using my phone naked now (Seidio Spring Clip Holster), and am using the smaller Airframe again, and it is much more sturdy. Strange? Just some info that might be only happening with my Airframe Plus.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Tylt Vu car mount. I removed the suction base and replaced with an Arkon cup holder goose neck. The Arkon mount has same type ball fitting as the Tylt suction mount so its plug and play.

Arkon GPS Car Mount for Garmin nuvi 40 50 200 2013 24x5 25x5 Series GPS Cup Holder Mount https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002IETL2...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4453857

Can you give us a picture of the final product? Looks mighty interesting.

thoots

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I have navigation and bluetooth in my car, so I really have no need to "see" my phone's screen at all, and I've been happy with the proverbial little five-dollar "cell cup" you can find in many auto supply stores. This thing:

http://www.amazon.com/Heininger-107...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4453876

My S6, in its S-View case, fits absolutely perfectly in the middle "cell phone" slot.

My car also has one of those infernal "start buttons," and I just despise driving around with my keys in my pocket, so for anything longer than around-town trips, I put my key fob and keys in the compartment behind the phone. That has worked quite well for my needs.

HMBgal

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Kenu also (got it at the Apple store--I figured it fits the 6+, it would fit my s6). It works fine with my case, holds it tight. Can put my phone in with one hand. Because of my car (Ford Edge), I can't flip it landscape very well, but portrait mode is just fine for my needs. Pretty ***** proof. I like that in a product. Edited to add: Okay, why is i d i o t starred out?

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Tylt Vu with Arkon cup holder mount.

Sorry, no idea why the Android Central App is rotating the pics.

Attachments

• 1491.jpg
    1491.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 56
  • 1490.jpg
    1490.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 56

Haroon Ikhlaq

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm using this wireless QI charger, got it off Amazon for £28. I also have a dial usb QC 2.0 car charger. The wireless car dock is plugged into the non QC 2.0 usb.

Posted via S6

Attachments

• 7042.jpg
    7042.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs