Internet app

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Samsung's stock browser is named "Internet".

yes, I know LOL ... I just didn't know if he meant it was "missing", or if it was changed (feature-wise), etc. Admittedly I didnt know some carriers removed it completely ... I'm on AT&T and it's there on my phone, though I disabled it.

cachun402

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
yes, I know LOL ... I just didn't know if he meant it was "missing", or if it was changed (feature-wise), etc. Admittedly I didnt know some carriers removed it completely ... I'm on AT&T and it's there on my phone, though I disabled it.

Yeah I should have specifically said stock browser lol but yeah I have verizon and only have chrome and I really liked the stock browser

Posted via the Android Central App

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Who cares? Dolphin is so much better than Chrome or the stock browser (e.g. "internet") that it isn't even funny. Download it, set it as your default browser and never look back.

timdsmith72

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I actually like the Samsung browser.
It won't let me post the link because I don't have 10 posts yet, but you can go over to XDA-developers and get the Samsung browser and flash it with FlashFire.

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The stock is faster than chrome according to Anandtech. Pity that it doesn't treat tabs like chrome though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey