Should I upgrade from s5 to s6?isbit worth it? I'm on Verizon and I got to s5 when it came out last year.

What I'm looking for is battery life, above all

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-29-2015 07:02 AM
    Should I upgrade from s5 to s6?isbit worth it? I'm on Verizon and I got to s5 when it came out last year.

What I'm looking for is battery life, above all

Despite all the naysayers and haters on here that I don't think I actually own the phone the Galaxy S six is one of the better choices you can make I get a full day and that all you should expect . So if I was you I'd get the phone with the knowledge that you have two weeks to take it back if you don't like it

05-29-2015 07:06 AM
    I had the S5 and switched to the S6 on launch day (verizon). Battery life is about the same on the 2 devices, with maybe the S6 having a tad better (but probably not signficant).

One issue to consider with Verizon. The S6 does not do talk and surf at the same time unless you turn on advanced calling (VoLTE). I've done this and have no issues, but I wish the S6 had the dual radios like the S5.

Overall, I'm quite happy with the S6.
    05-29-2015 10:33 AM
    Be sure to give it all you got within the return window. There are many posts of very poor battery life.
    Many many reviews on Amazon, and Carrier sites of ridiculously poor battery life.
    05-29-2015 11:42 AM
    I agree with everything you just said.
    My battery has been amazing.

The only issue is that people who have a problem are quicker to voice their opinion then those who are happy.

Not saying there aren't issues with the battery. But its a good phone is all
    05-29-2015 11:50 AM
    Battery life is about the same or better depending upon your carrier. CDMA carrier in the cases on the site anyway, seem to be adversely impacted with battery life challenges. If possible, I would definitely change carriers and get the GS6. From a speed and performance as well as the added features, you're getting one of the smoothest devices. It's definitely worth the trade off versus battery life. Better camera, faster chipset, brighter QHD screen, dual wireless charging standards with no need to buy anything, tap n go and MST, and definitely more premium materials. TouchWiz UI is smooth and definitely the nest to date although it could still use more optimization.
    05-29-2015 04:17 PM