Galaxy S6 sync contacts to car problem, can I get some help?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S6 sync contacts to car problem

Galaxy S5 works great with uploading my contacts to mu 2013 Audi S8 but S6 will not hold contacts. It uploads 1240 and then does not save them they disappear. Anyone else having problems?

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2014 A7 and haven't had any problems. I don't recall there being any options on the car or the phone that talk about holding the contacts. Perhaps 1240 is just too many for the car's memory. I have had some issues that turn out to be the car. I would try cutting the list in half and seeing what happens. I have about 400 contacts that transfer.

KerriD

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I have a 2014 A4 and had to replace the MMI for another reason. Since then, when I sync it with my Samsung Galaxy 5, it downloads 1200+ contacts from my phone. My phone has only 400! It is also downloading each and every e-mail address from my Google account. It also takes forever to initialize, and the initialization is affecting other initializations including the backup camera and navigation. I have spent hours on this issue with my Audi dealer - and they blame the phone.

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
There is a setting that says to download only items with phone numbers. I'm not near the car so I can't look it up now, but that is on an A7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21