So I turned my location from Wifi, Mobile & GPS to GPS Only to conserve battery. My issue is whenever I turn off the location all together in the quick setting when you pull down from the top of the screen and turn it back on, it defaults back to Wifi, Mobile and GPS. That is kind of a hassle and is this working as designed or an issue with my phone? Sometimes I like to turn location off all together just to save battery if I am not using something that requires it. Thoughts?
    05-30-2015 11:47 AM
    So I turned my location from Wifi, Mobile & GPS to GPS Only to conserve battery. My issue is whenever I turn off the location all together in the quick setting when you pull down from the top of the screen and turn it back on, it defaults back to Wifi, Mobile and GPS. That is kind of a hassle and is this working as designed or an issue with my phone? Sometimes I like to turn location off all together just to save battery if I am not using something that requires it. Thoughts?
    Yea it's something I had to come to terms with. This is how it works for some odd reason so I started leaving location on just set to Mobile and Wifi and I don't notice any significant battery drain though.
    mnphoneguy1 likes this.
    05-30-2015 12:53 PM