I brought my S4 to a concert but the audio was horrendous. I have the S6 but haven't been able to test it yet. I was wondering if Samsung has improved this on the S6? Or would it be better recording it with the Apple Earpods microphone or any other external microphone? Thanks!
    05-31-2015 01:00 AM
    I took a lot of videos at an air show recently. There were lots of obnoxiously loud speakers set up in the viewing area blasting music and commentary, as well as a lot of airplane noise. I was within 3 feet of one of the speakers and the audio turned out great!

I haven't tried just audio recording at a concert yet, and I'm sure that the sound pressure levels would be a lot higher. However, judging by the experience with my air show videos it seems the S6 would fare much better than the S4.

If you've got a good stereo at home, crank it up to 11 and try to record that. That should give you some idea of quality.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-31-2015 09:04 AM
    I tried a Video recording at a Dance Club last weekend. The VIDEO image turned out absolutely incredible! But the Sound was a mess. Just nothing but distortion because the Club sound was just LOUD. I wish there was a way to adjust Video Sound in the APP, but I can;t seem to find a way to do that.

Does anyone know of a VIDEO Recording APP that allow us to adjust the levels?????
    05-31-2015 09:21 AM
    Yes I to would like and input volume to control for clubs and concerts or just loud places. at home it is fine. But I guess maybe it just is not going to be a feild recorder. I want to find a way to cable into an S6 to record in stereo from a mixer.
    07-16-2015 01:05 AM