Wifi notification issue?!?

asiangenius

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Hey all! So I am new to the Android world... I've had Apple products for the past few years, but I've always hated how restricting they are, thus leading me to jailbreaking my devices. I upgraded my iPhone 5s to a Galaxy S6 last week, and am loving the upgrade! (for the most part... my battery life is less than par right now... tried several things to minimize usage) But i digress..

So I noticed today that I wasn't getting snapchat, twitter, email notifications while i was on my home wifi. I decided to turn off my wifi and in came a slew of notifications. I looked up this issue and it seemed like some people with G3s were having the same problem. AT&T is my carrier. and I am running Lollipop 5.0.2. Thanks for reading this! Hope you guys can help me out.

Last edited:

gsheremeta

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
This is what I believe to be a widespread issue with S6 on AT&T. Please call both of them to report it, because neither are aware!

You'll notice that if you keep the screen on when on wifi, you'll get the notifications.

Which model S6 do you have? I have had 2 black 64s with the issue. My wife's 64 works perfectly.

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Same issue on Note 5 - except with instagram if someone comments on a direct message photo I will get notified on lock screen with wifi on - has there been a solution to this?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante