Newbie saying hello and asking what has probably already been discussed into the grave.

phil sinclair

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Good afternoon All,

My name is Phil and i am a newbie :) I have just recently got myself a shiny new S6 (not edge).

Now im sure that this type of question has been done to the point that it now gets overlooked or possibly annoys people and i apologise in advance.

How do i get the most out of my S6? what decent apps are out there and whats the best feature in your opinion on the phone itself?

Look forward to getting to know you all :cool:

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi mate, can't answer for the best apps as I tend to keep my phone light on the apps but the best feature on the phone is the camera for me, it's top notch and easy to use. The software it'self is also awesome - I haven't installed a launcher yet as touchwiz is good for me. I think the screen is excellent, best out there imo

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Phil

Apps:
Nova Launcher but stock is good too
Textra Messaging if you like additional customization
Zedge for awesome wallpapers on that great screen
HD Widgets
Swiftkey keyboard but stock works good
Timely for alarms
Google Photos for additional photo storage
One Drive for additional storage 100 GB free
Wallrox for additional wallpapers(can't get enough of that screen)

Best features:
Screen
Camera
Fingerprint Scanner

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon All,

My name is Phil and i am a newbie :) I have just recently got myself a shiny new S6 (not edge).

Now im sure that this type of question has been done to the point that it now gets overlooked or possibly annoys people and i apologise in advance.

How do i get the most out of my S6? what decent apps are out there and whats the best feature in your opinion on the phone itself?

Look forward to getting to know you all :cool:

SwiftKey for sure.

What do you like most and least?

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22