I got a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I have to say, it's the worst cellphone I ever owned. I don't care about all the fancy stuff. I need a phone so people can call me and send me text messages. But that simply doesn't work. I never get phone calls nor text messages, when I restart the phone, I got tens of messages telling me about missed phone calls. Anyone experienced the same issue?
    06-04-2015 11:20 AM
    I got a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I have to say, it's the worst cellphone I ever owned. I don't care about all the fancy stuff. I need a phone so people can call me and send me text messages. But that simply doesn't work. I never get phone calls nor text messages, when I restart the phone, I got tens of messages telling me about missed phone calls. Anyone experienced the same issue?
    I would contact your carrier to ensure your SIM is setup properly. You may need a new one. If that doesn't work I would exchange the phone.
    06-04-2015 11:35 AM
    Hey, have you tried to set your network mode? There’s a possibility that your phone is set to detect a specific network, for instance 3G only, it can’t find a network if you’re in an area with poor or no 3G network coverage. In this case, change the network mode to include GSM.

Slide down your finger from the top of your screen.
    Tap the Settings icon.
    Touch Mobile networks.
    Tap Network mode.
    Choose WCDMA/GSM (auto connect).

Hope this works for you.
    08-23-2015 02:44 AM