Does anyone know how to turn off pop up view? I always try and bring down the notification shade to switch to a different text and it makes it smaller. It drives me nuts. Lol
    06-04-2015 03:10 PM
    Does anyone know how to turn off pop up view? I always try and bring down the notification shade to switch to a different text and it makes it smaller. It drives me nuts. Lol
    Welcome to Android Central!

There is not a way to turn it off as of yet. Maybe in the next update they will add the feature to turn it off. I know that they will be adding the ability to remove S Finder from the notification drop down. Hopefully they will add back the ability to turn off Pop Up View.
    clintw22 likes this.
    06-08-2015 10:21 AM
    Use the search button next time.. Look in both the edge and regular s6 forums, I already made a thread about this when the phone came out 😉

And.. What this guy said ^^^^^

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-08-2015 10:43 AM
    On other Galaxy devices there is a Quick Toggle to turn the MultiWindow feature off/on. The ability to control the feature is still in the S6 however it is not exposed in the user interface. I wrote a small application that can either enable/disable MultiWindow or bring back the MultiWindow Quick Toggle. It was primarily written for the Galaxy S6 however it should work on most of the devices that include Samsung's MultiWindow. Look for "MultiWindow Toggle for Samsung" in the Google Play Store.
    clintw22 likes this.
    06-09-2015 07:58 PM