Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum. I bought a Galaxy S6 International version (I don't live in the US) from a month. From day one, i noticed two white spot under the back glass. I ignored them until Today when I removed the cover and noticed that the white spot was bigger(it looked like a scratch). Do you think I should ask for a replacement because I dropped it and the metal got scratched (small scratches).

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-06-2015 05:37 AM
    Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum. I bought a Galaxy S6 International version (I don't live in the US) from a month. From day one, i noticed two white spot under the back glass. I ignored them until Today when I removed the cover and noticed that the white spot was bigger(it looked like a scratch). Do you think I should ask for a replacement because I dropped it and the metal got scratched (small scratches).

The white spots are a factory defect so they should replace even though you do have scratches. I've had a phone replaced through warranty even though the plastic was dented and screen had scratches. I am in the US and have at&t but I don't see why your carrier would do the same.

06-07-2015 11:07 AM