Hello all,
    please HELP!, haha. I have the Samsung Galaxy S6. I had the little 20$ charger from China, bought through Amazon. It worked for about two weeks then puked. I thought I up graded to the Original Samsung circular pad and the small square travel pad. I can't get either one to connect to the phone. I have tried every position on both chargers trying to find the sweet spot, nothing. I don't believe you should need to change any setting to allow it to connect, but don't know.
    Any help woud be appreciated.Thanks
    06-06-2015 09:02 AM
    Hello all,
    please HELP!, haha. I have the Samsung Galaxy S6. I had the little 20$ charger from China, bought through Amazon. It worked for about two weeks then puked. I thought I up graded to the Original Samsung circular pad and the small square travel pad. I can't get either one to connect to the phone. I have tried every position on both chargers trying to find the sweet spot, nothing. I don't believe you should need to change any setting to allow it to connect, but don't know.
    Any help woud be appreciated.Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central!

You shouldn't have to change any settings to get the phone to charge wirelessly. Do you have a case on the phone? Hopefully your phone is not defective, if it is you might just need to take it back to the carrier and get it swapped out.
    06-10-2015 07:42 AM
    Volume down+Home+Power

Try that and see if it helps.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    06-10-2015 08:39 AM
    Volume down+Home+Power

Try that and see if it helps.

What does that key sequence do?

-Rich
    06-10-2015 01:59 PM
    What does that key sequence do?

-Rich
    Soft reboot.

06-10-2015 02:09 PM
    Just a sanity check question...but you did plug the wireless charger(s) into a power source with the included cable and wall adapter, correct? Otherwise, the charger isn't getting power from anything, and the phone won't know its there when you set the phone on it.

The only reason I bring this up, is that we've had a few posts from people not realizing that the wireless chargers actually needed to be plugged in to a power source in order to supply power to the phone.
    06-10-2015 03:57 PM