How do I sync FB with my calendar

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
As posted above, I cannot figure out how to sync Facebook with my calendar on my S6. I don't even have the option to add my FB account to my calendar?

Posted via the Android Central App

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I was going to Uninstaller and reinstall but Facebook is preloaded on my device so I can't do that.... My calendar by default on this device is a Google calendar. It updated last night but still doesn't have a way to sync with Facebook.

TaRT zKie

Banned
May 25, 2015
Visit site
oh u did this right SETTINGS > GENERAL > ACCOUNTS
744a5722406ad87db0ad0a521c4d9b0b.jpg

just wondering also why you don't have that option?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
oh u did this right SETTINGS > GENERAL > ACCOUNTS //images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/07/744a5722406ad87db0ad0a521c4d9b0b.jpg
just wondering also why you don't have that option?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If that screenshot was from a Galaxy S6 or S6 edge, please tell us which carrier is it, because as far as I know that was one of the things that were removed on Touchwiz to try to tone it down.

If you ask me, there were a lot of useful things they got rid off that I've been missing after a lot of previous galaxy phones, granted that they were one of the few that did that, so now they are just like most of the other manufacturers out there on this aspect.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
As posted above, I cannot figure out how to sync Facebook with my calendar on my S6. I don't even have the option to add my FB account to my calendar?

When I first moved to other non Samsung phones years ago, and I realized that I didn't have the facebook calendar sync, I went and googled for how to sync the calendar to my google account and there are a couple of ways to do it, the one I used was something about going to facebook and look for the calendar and event page and that will give you an ID (I barely remember) and then you go to Google Calendar and create a new calendar Importing the "ID" to it. Since then I have my facebook Calendar (mostly birthdays) synced to my Google account, if I had a Galaxy phone great, I used the Calendar sync from it, if I have other phones I just use the one I created.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
If that screenshot was from a Galaxy S6 or S6 edge, please tell us which carrier is it, because as far as I know that was one of the things that were removed on Touchwiz to try to tone it down.

If you ask me, there were a lot of useful things they got rid off that I've been missing after a lot of previous galaxy phones, granted that they were one of the few that did that, so now they are just like most of the other manufacturers out there on this aspect.

I am on Verizon.

Ricardo Fernandes4

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
I've recently bought a Samsung J5 with Android 5.1.1 and there's no SNS service to enable or disable...no option to sync contacts, calendar and gallery as I had in my S3 (4.3).
Does anyone has the same issue? Or it's me doing it wrong?
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance